Baked Arabian red grouper
- Wash, pat dry fish. Arrange on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with lemon or lime juice, and season inside and out.
- Stuff with fresh herbs and citrus slices.
- Sprinkle with dried fennel and extra seasoning.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Bake in preheated 360F/180C oven for 15-18 minutes or until it’s cooked.
Good morning, lovely people!
Busy busy busy, that’s how my mornings sound. Morning is time of the day when cooking something complicated or completely from scratch is such a challenge now, moreover I’m usually very hungry, close to starving! So, I need not only a good nourishing meal but it has to be prepared as soon as possible. And here is something to help me – flakes! Not those sweet corn flakes, I’m talking about healthy stuff – oat, rye, wheat and rice flakes.
I add some milk into a bowl of mixed flakes, then allow it to stand for a while (if I’ve got a time), then it goes to the microvawe (bless God the man who created it!), stir, add fresh berries and chopped fruits (I used blackberries and nectarines this time), sprinkle with almond flakes. Adding a pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon makes the morning cereal only better.
Sooooooo simple and full of amazing textures and flavours! Yum! 🙂
Barley and Vegetables salad
- Arrange barley and all other ingredients on a large serving plate.
- In a small jar combine dressing ingredients, shake well and pour over salad.
- Mix all batter ingredients in a large bowl until smooth and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease a round baking dish with butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Arrange cherries in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Pour the batter over the cherries.
- Bake the clafoutis until the custard is set. Mine took about 50-60 minutes.
- Serve warm and sprinkle with icing sugar, if desired.