There are so many recipes in this world, including pudding recipes: some are baked, another prepared with gelatin and then cooled in a fridge.. and then I’m feeling stuck and really don’t know which one to try. 🙂 I like easy-to-make recipes like this one – baked pudding. It has the amazing mandarin-lemon flavour and bright tasting. The pudding is good on its own, but I also prepared a simple citrus sauce, that I made for this peach pie, and it was absolutely delicious! 🙂
Any favourite pudding recipes, guys? I’d like to hear which one do you like and cook.
Baked mandarin-lemon pudding
For the citrus sauce recipe click here.
2 medium eggs, at room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
a pinch of nutmeg, optional
50g white sugar
zest from 1 mandarin +1/2 lemon
100ml full-fat milk
50g plain flour
1 tsp melted butter, for greasing
- Beat eggs until pale and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, nutmeg, sugar, zests and whisk for a few minutes.
- Pour in milk.
- Sift in flour, whisk to combine.
- Grease tins with butter. Divide the batter between tins. Optionally sprinkle with citrus zest.
- Bake in preheated 200C oven for 18-20 minutes. Then reduce to 190C and bake for 7-10 minutes more.
- Serve warm with sauce. Enjoy!